ALERT!!! The DJ is missing, he is not in this week’s episode, we missed him and hope he will be back soon. This week we start off with the Professor telling us about how Nintendo are being complete idiots of monumental proportions in a number of ways. We also talk about some developments at Playstation and some old games including one with Bruce Willis, which was more fun. It is totally crazy how stupid some people can be, listen in to hear what Nintendo has done that has Buck so annoyed.
We take a look at what is shaping up to be a great game, Just Cause 4, with a huge map and excellent graphics. If you want to know some of the exciting details we discuss things such as flying using rockets, fighting on nuclear missiles and compare map sizes from various games. Definitely a game to look out for, if you do play it let us know what you think, we would like to hear your thoughts on the franchise.
We discuss Elon Musk sending a Japanese business man to the moon, along with some as yet to be decided friends. Buck and the Professor decide they need to start painting in response, we apologise for what that may produce. But it is seriously looking cool, a holiday in space and a quick trip around the moon, who wouldn’t want to do that? We also find out how ancient Buck is, we think or is he just teasing us? He does the grumpy old man thing pretty well, so maybe.
The Professor tells us about playing Crash Bandicoot on the Nintendo Switch and how there are some new levels to be enjoyed. Also discusses about the making of the game by the origional developers for the aspiring listeners wanting to make their own games.
Buck talks about playing Tomb Raider and how he enjoyed running around an island full of homicidal maniacs from a crazed cult. Building weapons and solving puzzles. Maybe he really is ancient, next we know he’ll be doing Sudoku at the cafes and falling asleep watching the news.
1. Professor : Nintendo requires weekly check in to play NES games https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-14-nintendo-requires-weekly-online-check-in-to-play-nes-games
2. Professor : Just cause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isj2j7GfTJY&feature=youtu.be
3. Buck : Elon Musk deports Japanese businessman to the moon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isj2j7GfTJY&feature=youtu.be
1. Professor: Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy
2. Buck: Tomb Raider (2013) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Raider_(2013_video_game)
1. James Gandolfini 1961 – American actor (Sopranos) born Westwood, New Jersey (d. 2013). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gandolfini
2. Jada Pikett Smith 1971 – American Actress (Nutty Professor, Menace II Society) born Baltimore Maryland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jada_Pinkett_Smith
3. Dizee Rascal [Dylan Kwabena Mills] English Rapper (Bonkers), born London, Englad https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizzee_Rascal
4. 1812 Great Fire of Moscow burns out after 5 days, 75% of the city destroyed and 12,000 killed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_of_Moscow_%281812%29
5. A Streetcar Named Desire premieres 1947 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Streetcar_Named_Desire
Other Topics :
1. Playstation Classic https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-classic/
2. Apocalypse - Playstation game with Bruce Willis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28video_game%29
Making Crash Bandicoot https://all-things-andy-gavin.com/2011/02/02/making-crash-bandicoot-part-1/